For Homeowners in Michigan
Want to make your home more energy efficient, but overwhelmed by the high upfront costs?Skip to programs
We get it.
Holland Energy Fund, Inc. does too. And that’s why they offer a program for customers to repay financing for home energy improvements with monthly payments added to their utility bills.
You might have heard this called “on-bill financing,” which is when a utility lets you repay loan for energy improvements with an extra charge your monthly utility bill. Depending on the size and length of the loan, your total bill may not increase much – or at all. Learn more about the program below.
Holland On-Bill Loan Program
This program offers residents of Holland, Michigan easy access to financing to achieve their home comfort goals.
What's the catch?
There isn’t one. HEF wants to help Holland’s 7,400 single-family homes improve their energy efficiency. Here’s the list of ways you can benefit:
- Immediate bill savings! Efficiency upgrades decrease your energy consumption and your utility bills.
- You can transfer loan payments to the next homeowner.
- No credit score or debt-to-income ratio checks.
- The changes you make can:
- Save you money
- Increase your home comfort
- Improve your home’s value
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Make your home more resilient against the impacts of climate change, like extreme high and low temperatures and more pollutants in the air
Need help getting started?
We can help you find a participating contractor for your project.